Gungahlin Anglican Church aims to provide an environment which is safe, secure, and supporting of members and visitors. In order to provide this environment a certain level of formality, or basic rules, operate in respect to this website.
The gungahlinanglican.org.au website offers users access to information about Gungahlin Anglican Church, the ability to download recent sermons, the opportunity to register for events, information about supporting the ministry of Gungahlin Anglican Church financially.
Members may from time to time be sent email updates, reminders and information. We will email members regarding events and financial appeals, relevant offers and material. All communication includes the option to unsubscribe at any time. We value the relationship we have with our members and do not spam.
Removal of Material
Gungahlin Anglican Church reserves the right to remove any material from this website without notice where it is assessed that content:
- is not consistent with the purpose, mission, and vision of Gungahlin Anglican Church;
- promotes a service, good, or any other product intended to profit any individual that has not been formally approved in writing by Gungahlin Anglican Church Staff, Parish Council or authorised delegate;
- promotes a private website, blog, social media, or other content source that is not subject to a Governance and accountability framework as deemed appropriate by Gungahlin Anglican Church Staff, Parish Council or an authorised delegate.
- that involves tortuous conduct, including but not limited to posting of defamatory, scandalous, or private information about a person without their consent, intentionally inflicting emotional distress, or violating trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights is prohibited;
- that promotes, condones, or is otherwise associated with illegal or criminal activity.
System and network security
Gungahlin Anglican Church values the privacy of its members and visitors to the website. Malicious violations of system or network security are prohibited by Law, and may result in criminal and civil liability. Gungahlin Anglican Church will initiate investigation into incidents involving such violations and may involve and will cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected.
Examples of system or network security violations include, without limitation, the following:
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorisation of Gungahlin Anglican Church.
- Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without express authorisation of Gungahlin Anglican Church.
- Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting.
- The use of IRC bots etc. except by permission of Gungahlin Anglican Church.
- Exploitation of security or other problems with Entropy code.